Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Big Boy Bed

Well, it happened.
My life is never going to be the same.
Benjamin learned how to do this:


I knew it was coming because he could climb out of the pack n play while I showered. 
I had just hoped he liked his crib.

He's a mover and well, I just should have known this milestone was coming....
after all, it is Benjamin.

So, he's in a toddler bed for now.
Someday soon we will get him a twin bed as well.





It's going mostly well.
Some days at nap time it can take a while for him to lay down.
He gets out quite a bit at night before he falls asleep.
He hasn't slept that great since but he's getting better.

We also added him to Collin's room so he's had a lot of adjustments. 

My baby is getting big!


No comments: