Thursday, December 3, 2015

Snow Fun

We had our first snow!

It happened about two weeks ago.
The first day I bundled Collin up to go play outside.
He had a blast! He is totally a snow kid.
Collin spent about 30 minutes outside before he wanted to come in.




The next day Collin was begging for all of us to go out and play in it.
It was about 11 degrees and while I think it's too cold I couldn't say no.
I bundled us up extra warm.











Benjamin lasted about 20 minutes before all he did was cry.
He wasn't so sure at first but then he had fun.
It wasn't his first experience with snow but it was something new to him!
Collin and Mike stayed out much longer to shovel the driveway.
I'm so happy I have two little snow lovers!
I'm anxious to get more because I want to take them sledding....

Lots of snow fun to come!

No comments: